Looking for small secondary monitor

bijoux

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
Hey guys, as the title suggests, I'm looking to get a second monitor. It specifically needs to be 19.5" because of space constraints on my desk, also it can only fit vertically so there's that. It doesn't have to be fancy or anything but preferrably LED/IPS and can rotate. It's just going to be for programs or what have you that I have in the background but want it visible. I have my eyes on the Dell P2017H 19.5", it looks to be pretty neat plus I don't have to get a separate support for it. Do you guys recommend it? I'm open for any suggestions of course.

Thanks in advance!

bijoux

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012

Forgot about that important detail lol. I'm in EU (specifically Spain). There's no shops that have monitors around where I live except for a Media Markt (kind of like Best Buy). All the 19.5" monitors they have can't be rotated, so accounting for a seperate mount, the cost would be around the same as the Dell I mentioned (which is €178) and are lower spec'd and/or older models, so I might as well go for the Dell. Also, if for some reason it doesn't fit I could always return it. That's my line of thinking anyways. All I find in ebay and second hand sites only have VGA.