Looking for Solo 9100/9150 hdd connector pinout

hello,
I have a solo 9100 and am searching for the pinout connections of
the 40 pin connector from the hard drive caddy to the motherboard.

I'm just trying to hardwire up this unit as i have no caddy/connector
for it and have no possibility to buy an new one (ebay selers don't like
to ship outside US :( )

Any Help will be welcome,
Regards,
Marek