looking for solve this problem

gerges

Reputable
Jun 3, 2015
first of all while i was using my laptop a lightblue screen showed up and tell me your pc had into a problem and they scan to solve it and don't turn off your pc till we finish .

and if you want to what happened search on internet fo KERNEL-DATA-INPAGE-ERROR.

then the scan reached 100% then the PC restart then ,

when it turn on write that he prepearing automatic repair ,then write diagnosing your pc ,then write repairing pc errors,it might take over hour to complete

please help me and fogive me for my english

Solution
Let it complete the scan first. And the next time you boot into windows, the first thing you want to do is open a command prompt as admin and type Chkdsk VolumeLetter: /F.

For example: Chkdsk C: /F

This will search your HDD for bad sectors and corrupt windows files.

Then use sfc /scannow to search your OS files for corrupt data and hopefully replace it.

RAM could also be a possibility, so if all else fails, be sure to look into that.

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Let it complete the scan first. And the next time you boot into windows, the first thing you want to do is open a command prompt as admin and type Chkdsk VolumeLetter: /F.

For example: Chkdsk C: /F

This will search your HDD for bad sectors and corrupt windows files.

Then use sfc /scannow to search your OS files for corrupt data and hopefully replace it.

RAM could also be a possibility, so if all else fails, be sure to look into that.

Solution