[SOLVED] Looking for some case fans.

Solution
that 1st Amazon listing does not show any specific details about the fan outside of the RGB option. i would not purchase it without knowing the correct details. and i've never read any cooling articles mentioning them as a good manufacturer but many of the reviewers seem to be happy with them.
this set mentions a controller for the RGB options but does not show or list any included. you will need proper amount of motherboard ARGB and fan ports to use them it seems.

the 2nd link seems to list all of the specifics and shows an included fan controller hub that enables user control. though this is another manufacture that I have never read about or seen so can give no recommendation for them.

you will need to be sure what size fans this...
that 1st Amazon listing does not show any specific details about the fan outside of the RGB option. i would not purchase it without knowing the correct details. and i've never read any cooling articles mentioning them as a good manufacturer but many of the reviewers seem to be happy with them.
this set mentions a controller for the RGB options but does not show or list any included. you will need proper amount of motherboard ARGB and fan ports to use them it seems.

the 2nd link seems to list all of the specifics and shows an included fan controller hub that enables user control. though this is another manufacture that I have never read about or seen so can give no recommendation for them.

you will need to be sure what size fans this case will fit, usually 120mm or 140mm.
you will want to find something with a higher RPM,
a good amount of air flow; (m³/h) / CFM,
a lower noise level; dB(A),
and the correct power connector depending on your motherboard's fan ports; 3-Pin or 4-Pin. 4-pin PWM is the best option for temperature and noise control.

a Non-RGB & ARGB 120/140mm fan shopping list

Solution