Looking for some help on new pc build.

Dec 28, 2018
So, I recently upgraded my PCs storage. I got an SSD and a bigger hdd, everything else is the same. I installed the new hardware, but my PC won't but up. It gives text saying no boot drive retart or insert a new boot drive and press any key, which leads to my second problem.

The second problem is that I don't have power on any of my USB ports the motherboard or the front panel on case meaning my keyboard and mouse don't work. Any idea why? Anything helps.

Also, planning on installing a fresh windows 10, if that helps at all.

Not sure why your USB ports aren't working unless you either unplugged the USB 3.0 cable or your motherboard can't handle the extra drive and your usb ports.

But you can't boot because you added the drive and disrupted the boot order. You can either change the boot order or go ahead and install Windows 10 on the SSD.

Dec 28, 2018

Dec 28, 2018
I'll check the boot order on that. As far as the motherboard everything is plugged in the USB 3 plug is in. Oh, for got to mention that it's also a new case. Maybe the connection that the case came in is faulty, but that don't answer why the mobo USB prots don't work.