[SOLVED] Looking for some help

Solution
It can be a bit time consuming if your internet is slow but even if the system boots with your current SSD the performance is going to be pretty bad now or eventually get worse. I can't tell you how many threads I see "poor performance after upgrade" which the cause was not doing a clean install. Even post clean install you'll want to make sure you grab the drivers for the MB & GPU.

WildCard999

Titan
That is a good upgrade and as long as the GPU does what you need it to do then no need to replace. When doing a upgrade that replaces the motherboard just make sure to do a clean install of Windows so you won't run into conflicting motherboard drivers.

Yuudai

Reputable
Jan 19, 2016
That build will be a very nice upgrade from your 6300. I would recommend getting a SSD for the OS. You can get them for pretty cheap and will make the entire PC experience much better.

I have an SSD in my current build that is my OS,and like..FF14 and Monster Hunter world

That is a good upgrade and as long as the GPU does what you need it to do then no need to replace. When doing a upgrade that replaces the motherboard just make sure to do a clean install of Windows so you won't run into conflicting motherboard drivers.
My biggest problem with doing the clean install is I lose everything that is installed on my SSDI know I can redownload

WildCard999

Titan
It can be a bit time consuming if your internet is slow but even if the system boots with your current SSD the performance is going to be pretty bad now or eventually get worse. I can't tell you how many threads I see "poor performance after upgrade" which the cause was not doing a clean install. Even post clean install you'll want to make sure you grab the drivers for the MB & GPU.

Reactions: feelinfroggy777
Solution

TRENDING THREADS