Looking for Square, No LED Full case, great airflow. Plain.

sicuro

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2007
I am working on multiple computers at the moment since I move between two houses and dislike laptops. I am looking at all these computer cases on various websites and I can't seem to find what I want. I basically want a very plain looking square case without and led lighting (on the fans). I am not a child, I would like a serious looking case that doesn't look like something out of Transformers but can still adequately cool my system. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Solution
Well Cooler Master N600 FTW!!

Actually I see that both the N400 and N600 now come with a white LED fan in the front. They didn't use to. :/

CTurbo

Pizza Monster
http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/n400/

I use the N200 microATX case and it's awesome. The N400 is bigger, and the N600 really big.

They come with two 120mm fans pre-installed and have room for many more fans if need. The build quality is great, and even my N200 is very roomy.

CTurbo

Pizza Monster
Ah ok sorry. Well, the Antec Twelve Hundred v3 looks great without the LED fans. My friend has one and he swapped all of the fans for non LED and it looks pretty good. I don't care for LED lights or cases that look like they're about to transform haha.

Do you mean 'Full tower' which is generally E-ATX and has extra slots, or do you just mean that it has to fit a full-ATX board, which is usually called a mid tower? There's few people who need a full tower these days.

That said, go have a look at the Shinobi XL.

Unfortunately, the choice of understated full towers is a lot smaller.

sicuro

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2007
Well as long as it's depth is more than 21 inches (or doesn't have a cage in the way of the sata ports on the mobo, I am fine. Looking at all the listed cases now. Rawr!

sicuro

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2007
N600 it is, I looked up multiple finished products (people having their stuff in it, pretty much solves my problems. Now, question is, should I replace all the fans in it with something quieter? Add some more fans? I want lots of air cooling.