Looking for thoughts on these components...

JhonnyMa7e

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
Hey im going to be building my own pc and was looking for someones thoughts on the parts which ive picked, I posted before and someone recommended some of these items.
Heres a link to the components
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/mQBpr7
For the graphics card i was thinking of going with either the
RX 480 Sapphyre
or the
Asus Geforce GTX 1060 strix 6gb
Im not too sure if these cards are a waste of money or not which is why im asking.
Thanks for any help

Solution
Since you're located in Australia, I'm kind of worried that you may need to have to spend some more money. On another note did you go through this thread in order to get suggestions on your previous thread? You've listed some components out of which three products don't have prices listed.

The Deepcool Tesseract isn't a good case to build in mind you. Would you prefer building a smaller system? What about the monitor you're going to work off of? Is it 1080p only? If so then you can deal with a GTX1050Ti but the GTX1060 6GB will be a solid performer for 1080p gaming at the highest possible settings.

Lutfij

Titan
Since you're located in Australia, I'm kind of worried that you may need to have to spend some more money. On another note did you go through this thread in order to get suggestions on your previous thread? You've listed some components out of which three products don't have prices listed.

The Deepcool Tesseract isn't a good case to build in mind you. Would you prefer building a smaller system? What about the monitor you're going to work off of? Is it 1080p only? If so then you can deal with a GTX1050Ti but the GTX1060 6GB will be a solid performer for 1080p gaming at the highest possible settings.

Solution