[SOLVED] Looking for thoughts on this power supply

Furzumz

Reputable
I wanted to go for the gold rated version of this power supply but I waited too long like an idiot, now the price is hiked up quite a bit thanks to corona

I noticed they have a bronze rated version tho, this is the one I was looking at and wanted some thoughts on. Does anyone know if it would be enough for the following parts:

ryzen 9 3900x
2070 super
16gb ram

I was told 650w would be enough but was hoping the 750w would allow me enough room for possible future upgrades

I'm currently using a AG-750M power supply I wanted to replace as I heard its not that good. That and they sneakily reduced the warranty down to 1 year from its original 7 year warranty. Anyone know if the bronze superflower is better over this one?

Solution
Getting PSU right now is silly, I got a new one 4 months ago and its worth $200 more now than what I paid for it. I would be mad to sell it though.

Super flower generally made good PSU. I can only find details of the Gold versions, and I can't tell if its this or an older model - https://www.kitguru.net/components/...er-flower-leadex-iii-gold-750w-2019-review/6/
I can't even find the Bronze on their PSU page, just on Newegg. I can find it on the TW site from 3 years ago(link )

I have read 2070 Super should have a 750watt PSU so it would make sense to have one. it should be enough for that system.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Getting PSU right now is silly, I got a new one 4 months ago and its worth $200 more now than what I paid for it. I would be mad to sell it though.

Super flower generally made good PSU. I can only find details of the Gold versions, and I can't tell if its this or an older model - https://www.kitguru.net/components/...er-flower-leadex-iii-gold-750w-2019-review/6/
I can't even find the Bronze on their PSU page, just on Newegg. I can find it on the TW site from 3 years ago(link )

I have read 2070 Super should have a 750watt PSU so it would make sense to have one. it should be enough for that system.

Solution