Looking for two monitors to replace my 22 inch monitors

TechGuyAlabama

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2012
1. What Is Your Country Of Origin? US

2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? Games and Movie Watching

3. What resolution and screen size do you want? 1920x1080 and 1680x1050 is what I'm currently running at, I'd like a 27 inch screen

4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.) um, no idea

5. How much are you looking to spend? Not more than $200 each

6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. ) no preference

7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why) no preference

8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor? yes 2

9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? 2 dvi ports and 1 hdmi port running an AMD Radeon R9 380 Series

10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc). dvi

11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? both :)

12. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop? no

I have an Amazon Prime account if that helps any. Taking advantage of any sales going on is a plus!

Thanks for the assist!

Solution
Do you really want two identical displays? We're at a stage right now where you very much get what you pay for with a gaming display. There are budget options from $100 all the way to $1500 and beyond. With each higher price tag offering pretty solid and tangible features.

If I were in your shoes I'd be keeping my current 1080P displays as my secondary, and putting my entire budget into a better primary gaming display. $300-400 would get you a solid freesync 27" display to run with your 380. Is that something you're prepared to consider? Or are you really committed to identical displays?
Do you really want two identical displays? We're at a stage right now where you very much get what you pay for with a gaming display. There are budget options from $100 all the way to $1500 and beyond. With each higher price tag offering pretty solid and tangible features.

If I were in your shoes I'd be keeping my current 1080P displays as my secondary, and putting my entire budget into a better primary gaming display. $300-400 would get you a solid freesync 27" display to run with your 380. Is that something you're prepared to consider? Or are you really committed to identical displays?

Solution