Looking for UPS

Solution
what amount of runtime were you looking for?

i would suggest measuring what the draw of your system is with a meter... but i'll take a quick stab and estimate about 600w draw under heavy load, oc and another 100w for a monitor. for more accurate numbers i'd suggest using a meter

a 700w draw on a system like you linked would only be about 5-6 minutes of runtime. even less if the unit is low quality and if the specs are overrated which is very likely given the very cheap price. personally i'd suggest a well known brand such as APC over a virtually unknown cheap brand as you get what you pay for but that is up to you.

a high quality unit such as those made by apc at 1500/865 would give a solid 6 minutes of runtime at 700w max draw and...
what amount of runtime were you looking for?

i would suggest measuring what the draw of your system is with a meter... but i'll take a quick stab and estimate about 600w draw under heavy load, oc and another 100w for a monitor. for more accurate numbers i'd suggest using a meter

a 700w draw on a system like you linked would only be about 5-6 minutes of runtime. even less if the unit is low quality and if the specs are overrated which is very likely given the very cheap price. personally i'd suggest a well known brand such as APC over a virtually unknown cheap brand as you get what you pay for but that is up to you.

a high quality unit such as those made by apc at 1500/865 would give a solid 6 minutes of runtime at 700w max draw and around 14 minutes at 400w which is going to be close to your average idle draw. full retail price is $240

if you wanted any more runtime you would need to upgrade from typical home/office models to something in the small buisiness lineup which also means more money. 2200/1980 models could last you for 34-66 minutes but are also very expensive, easily at $800+

on the cheaper side a 1300/780 for $210 would offer around 5-13 minutes of backup. i personally use one of these units and at 334w draw i have an estimated 10 minutes of usage. perhaps my battery isnt 100% anymore but always figure that you will get a little less than what the calculations show in terms of backup time.

its not very cost effective to have a large battery backup. something which can give you 6-10 minutes for you to shut down your pc would be ideal and are available at fair prices.

another solution if you needed long backup times would be to use car batteries and an inverter you can hook up to your power system. provided you can get batteries cheap enough you could potentially have a rack of 10 of them or so which could provide power for perhaps 6-12 hours depending on load. potentially cheaper than commercial solutions but less plug-and-play.

Solution