Aug 7, 2019
Hello everyone!

I am a high school student in the process of building a working prototype for a new PC platform design, which is still sort of secretive at this point. I recently filed a PPA at the federal level and am beginning to design a manufacturer-able version of this design. However, I'm having trouble with a key component; the motherboard. The main body of the computer is cylindrical, about 14 inches long, and 3.5 inches in diameter. I am looking for a motherboard that could fit long-ways into this body, but so far, I have found nothing. The best bet seems to be to take the casing off of an Intel Compute Stick and throw it in there, but I'm really looking for another powerful, single-board computer (think LattePanda, which is unfortunately too big for the main body).

Basically, I'm looking for a mobile-capable system that will fit in a 14"x3.5" cylindrical housing, has 8GB of RAM, and an Intel Processor (x5 Atom is fine). Expandable storage would be great as well. I will include the link to the product concept website so you can see what I'm going for. *Product Website

Thank you so much!! I hope this can be a fun challenge, and it would help me out greatly. I've really just hit a wall here.

Ralston18

Titan
Some required performance specs would be helpful....

That said, what about Raspberry Pi or other similar products?

"Width" is listed as 88 mm or just under 3.5 inches.

RAM is only 4 GB. Not sure about how flexible your requirements may be.

Aug 7, 2019
Some required performance specs would be helpful....

That said, what about Raspberry Pi or other similar products?

"Width" is listed as 88 mm or just under 3.5 inches.

RAM is only 4 GB. Not sure about how flexible your requirements may be.
I mean, I'm pretty broad on the specs. But I am looking for something that is capable of running Windows 10 smoothly, and software like Powerpoint. Right now I'm looking at the UDOO X86 II Ultra.

Thanks!