looking for wi fi help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immaxhafa

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
Hi i have a Easy note packard bell laptop and yesterday i dont know what i've done with the keyboard and i mess up the wi fi . Now even if i turn on and off the wifi is still not working and on the wi fi icon there is a red cross . I really done my possible but i still didnt sort it out. I would be gratefull to everyone who will help me. Thank you

Solution
Sounds like you pressed the keyboard shortcut for disabling the WLAN adapter.

Is there a button on your keyboard that says "Fn" and another that has an icon of a radio tower?

Hold the Fn key and push the button. It should work again.

If that's not the case, there is on some laptops a small button either above or below the keyboard with the same radio tower icon. Red LED indicates it's off while blue indicates it's on. If your laptop is one of these, simply push the button to re-enable it.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Sounds like you pressed the keyboard shortcut for disabling the WLAN adapter.

Is there a button on your keyboard that says "Fn" and another that has an icon of a radio tower?

Hold the Fn key and push the button. It should work again.

If that's not the case, there is on some laptops a small button either above or below the keyboard with the same radio tower icon. Red LED indicates it's off while blue indicates it's on. If your laptop is one of these, simply push the button to re-enable it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.