Looking for Z87 Motherboard supporting 128GB RAM

hashdump

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013
I am looking for a recent new motherboard (2013) that have Haswell and Z87 chipset support with maximum of 128GB of RAM (8x16GB DIMM). Does this combination exists?

My search on NewEgg only turn up MSI motherboards with 4 DIMM slots (4x16GB = 64GB).

This is for home use, not data center, so I do not a sever sized motherboard that is dated with chipset from two years ago. Does this product exist?

hashdump

Honorable
Aug 22, 2013

Nice pick. Thank you for calling these boards out. It meets the 128GB ram support. I guess there are not much demand for big memory rigs at home yet. Or the price of RAM is not cheap enough to drive the consumer market to build big memory builds.

This is definitely a special build. New case to support the XL ATX form factor, new mega power supply to power this motherboard.
Some of the review on it concerns me. It makes me think that I will have to test everything out if I want to buy this motherboard. I only plan to have 1 graphics card and I may have to try it in every slot to make sure everything works on this motherboard.
Are there no other updated version of this board? This is a lot of money upfront and I feel I have to do QA work for them if everything will work together. Am I asking for too much?

Is DDR4 support coming soon with another Intel chipset?