Question Looking into websites to buy a gaming PC.

jgamingb

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
So I built a gaming PC before and as much as I enjoyed the experience I do not want to do it all over again lol.

I've been looking into multiple websites that have custom PCs built... CyberPowerPC, digital storm etc. There's alot of websites I've seen that can have this done for me the only problem I have is I do not know which website is the best to go to.

So if anyone has had any opinions on any of these websites or has had a PC built by any of these websites I would appreciate some info and advice.

Thank you 😊

"Edit" also I know that I could go to a place like Fry's electronics pick out parts and have them built it for me so if anyone thinks that would be better let me know too

jay32267

Distinguished
I was in the same boat as you are.
I've built PCs.
I work on PCs for a living.
I didn't feel like building me one.
So I looked around and decided on CyberpowerPC in November of 2017.
I think they did a nice job building it.....and I haven't had any problems with it.

Reactions: jgamingb

jgamingb

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
Yea I keep looking at all the websites there are and I keep coming back to Cyberpowerpc. Still have to thinking about it though.

bignastyid

Titan
Avoid cyberpower and ibuypower like the plague. They have horrible QC and cut every corner they can. If you search the forums there are alot of horror stories involving those pre builts. I agree with Logainofhades.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS