Question Looking to build a gaming pc for $2300

Jan 2, 2022
Brand new to this stuff, I have had a look and talked to friends but haven't really been to sure, I have been liking parts such as the Intel i7 12700k and 3060 but I have no clue what im doing overall, any help or builds would be greatly appreciated, also if possible I would ideally like 32gbs of ram.
Cheers

Reactions: Why_Me

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Currently is the worst possible time in all of known history to built a pc but don't let that slow you down. Prices and availability from what I've been observing are only prown to get worse. Here is what I was able to come up with at a swing:

Cpu: I7 12700KF
Gpu: EVGA RTX 3060 12Gb
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212
MB: Gigabyte Z690 UD
Ram: G.Skil trident Z 32 Gb 3200Mhz Cl 16
Psu: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W 80+
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C

Total cost should be around 2500$ tops so there is plenty of room to improve.

DSzymborski

Titan
If you're building yourself right now, basically keep trying until you get the GPU you want (from something like a Newegg product shuffle) and then spec out the rest of the PC with the rest of the budget.

It's the opposite procedure of what I'd normally suggest, but we live in strange times.

Reactions: Zerk2012
Brand new to this stuff, I have had a look and talked to friends but haven't really been to sure, I have been liking parts such as the Intel i7 12700k and 3060 but I have no clue what im doing overall, any help or builds would be greatly appreciated, also if possible I would ideally like 32gbs of ram.
Cheers
What's your monitor resolution or does one need to be included in the build and what country are you located?

jacob249358

Commendable
Sep 8, 2021
Cheers
If its just for gaming you don't need anything better than a 12600k. I would build this and then find the best GPU you can. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tY7z8J