[SOLVED] Looking to build a new system, component review basically.

QuickyTime

Honorable
Dec 27, 2014
Ok, so ive chosen these said parts but would love some thoughts an opinions as to how well the pc will perform in various
different areas.

These areas are Gaming performance/streaming performance at 1080p60.

I'll name all parts.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x for the CPU.

16GB Gskill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

Antec High current gamer series 750w PSU

EVGA CLC 280mm AIO cooler

Fractal design Meshify C mid tower

Currently the build will cost me $937 I'm not buying a new GPU at this time
and will be using my AMD RX 580 8Gb Overclocked to 1450Mhz.

Solution
First off, that's one heck of a CPU. So 3D rendering will be great alongside streaming. That's a decent GPU so it'll run games while streaming pretty well. You might have to lower some of the settings on the video game you choose to play (only while streaming). You might want to go to 32GB of RAM since the 3700x is power RAM hungry, but you don't need to. Overall this is a great build, the GPU may bottleneck the CPU some but not too much since u OC'd it.
May 5, 2020
First off, that's one heck of a CPU. So 3D rendering will be great alongside streaming. That's a decent GPU so it'll run games while streaming pretty well. You might have to lower some of the settings on the video game you choose to play (only while streaming). You might want to go to 32GB of RAM since the 3700x is power RAM hungry, but you don't need to. Overall this is a great build, the GPU may bottleneck the CPU some but not too much since u OC'd it.

Solution

QuickyTime

Honorable
Dec 27, 2014

Thanks, i'm sorta on a budget is to why I don't just go to 32Gb and is also why i have yet to get a better gpu,
although when I do i'll probably go with a RTX 2070 Super or the RX 5700 XT.

Thanks for insight my friend.

TRENDING THREADS