[SOLVED] Looking to buy a 24" 1080P monitor on cheap

g-unit1111

Titan
1. What Is Your Country Of Origin? USA, California

2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? General every day usage (no gaming)

3. What resolution and screen size do you want? 24"

4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.) 60hz

5. How much are you looking to spend? $100 MIN - $150 MAX

6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. ) Any of the major brands, no knockoffs

7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why) No eBay Chinese knock off brand monitors, I will not purchase these products mainly due to no manufacturer support

8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor? Maybe in future

9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? 3, GTX 1060, current NVIDIA driver version 8.1.960

10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc). HDMI

11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? Primary

12. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop? No

I have a 24" Asus monitor that's 8 years old now and it's got some serious burn in and is at the end of its' life. I want a new display and I want it to be as cheap as possible. Major brands only (Samsung, Asus, HP, Lenovo, BenQ, etc). Purchasing within the next two weeks.

g-unit1111

Titan
Ive been running one of these for 5 years now, bought a second one 2 years ago, now using both as secondaries for my 32" photo editing monitor.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0148NNKTC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Fair warning, out of the box it has severe "reverse ghosting" issues, so changing the overdrive setting in the menu is a must.

I like that one. And it's funny that the Asus that I've had has had problems but the Acer which it sits next to is much older and has not had any issues since I got it.

Any opposition to this BenQ that I found? It's one of the higher rated ones on Newegg: https://www.newegg.com/benq-gw2480-24-full-hd/p/N82E16824014466