Question looking to buy a gaming laptop

Mar 30, 2021
1. What is your budget? 2100.00 max

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? this doesn't matter to me

3. What screen resolution do you want? 15.6 144hz

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? i need a laptop

5. How much battery life do you need? this also really doesn't matter

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? cyberpunk 2077, farcry 4,5,6 assassin creed . i prefer a high setting but i can live with medium.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) strictly gaming

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 1tb for now

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. NA

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? for a while a couple of years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? no need for now

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. i have no favorite brand

13. What country do you live in? USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if need, looking for at least 16 gig ram maybe upgrading down the line if i need too, video card rtx 3060 or equivalent , thunderbolt 4 be nice!

how about this laptop?

2021 ASUS_ TUF 3070 Gaming Laptop, 240Hz 3ms FHD 15.6" Display, Intel Core i7-11370H, GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Thunderbolt 4, Backlit, WiFi 6, Mytrix HDMI Cable, Win 10
$1849$ ?? should i get it?

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY