[SOLVED] Looking to buy a tablet

Nov 17, 2020
Hi guys, so my mum has asked me to help her look for a tablet to buy, she won't be doing much on it, just the usual browsing ebay, facebook, whatsapp etc.

she's only wanting to spend around £70. what would you recommend for around that price range?

Thanks.

Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
What do you say about a tablet that comes with a detachable keyboard and it could be turned into a Chromebook any time you want? Lenovo Chromebook Duet has really impressed me recently and is great for the normal uses. With a powerful MediaTek SoC, it has a good battery backup as well and is quite light. And above all, it is perfect for the normal to mid-range users in terms of the power required in the laptop. This is something really suggestible.

What do you say about a tablet that comes with a detachable keyboard and it could be turned into a Chromebook any time you want? Lenovo Chromebook Duet has really impressed me recently and is great for the normal uses. With a powerful MediaTek SoC, it has a good battery backup as well and is quite light. And above all, it is perfect for the normal to mid-range users in terms of the power required in the laptop. This is something really suggestible.

The one that costs 4 times the budget listed?