Jan 9, 2019
Can anyone give me advice on these specs, do u think this is a good pc
Intel core i3 4170 @ 3.70ghz
(4 cpu’s)
Nvidia Geforce GTX 745 4gb
Dedicated graphics card installed
Thank you

Solution
The system you listed above would be enough to play CS:GO and League of Legends on low to medium settings. However, I probably wouldn't pay more than about $125AU for that system and ONLY if it included Windows.

If you have a budget in mind, we can see what we can do.

-Wolf sends

dont buy that. calling that a gaming pc is a stretch at best. I dont believe that will run Minecraft at 30fps.
if youre looking for a very very cheap pc, I can help, but just a heads up, scratch this idea.

for a very cheap pc (under 300$ or so) buy a used pc with no graphics card, only a gen 4 or higher i5, slap a used 960 or 970, even a 1050. check that the powersupply on the used pc is atleast 450w or higher. I would suggest putting a 120gb ssd in there, even an 80gb one because hard drives are very very slow.

maybe. I would suggest getting what I recommended in the other comment. I can help you decide exact parts if you want. but I suggest not getting that

Wolfshadw

Titan
The system you listed above would be enough to play CS:GO and League of Legends on low to medium settings. However, I probably wouldn't pay more than about $125AU for that system and ONLY if it included Windows.

If you have a budget in mind, we can see what we can do.

-Wolf sends

Solution

I am not located in Australia thats for sure...
but I can help.

first question, do you have a problem buying used items?
and if you dont, do you know enough about computers to swap items inside?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Australia have Amazon now and Newegg also ship here in Aus (prices included in Newegg.au site) if that makes it easier.

Also centrecom.com.au a local store i go to in the suburb of Sunshine. They have an online store as well and pretty good prices.

Msy.com.au is another and they have stores in NSW, not sure if they send online though, they might. Their prices are the same as centrecom's.

Jan 9, 2019
Sorry I was pressing the arrows to give a like but I’m not familiar with this website, it wouldn’t let me change it, I’m sorry
Thank you very much for your response, it was very helpful
Do u know if u can change it..