[SOLVED] Looking to buy ryzen 7 2700x

zacklogan1994

Prominent
Jul 3, 2019
Currently my computer has a ryzen 5 2600 and wanted to know how much faster my games will run with this cpu instead. I have a radeon 580 series graphics card as well as 8gb of ram but will be upgrading to 16. Thanks

Solution
Currently my computer has a ryzen 5 2600 and wanted to know how much faster my games will run with this cpu instead. I have a radeon 580 series graphics card as well as 8gb of ram but will be upgrading to 16. Thanks
Not many games make use of more than 6 physical cores - you'd get better results from a 3600(X), actually. But it's not worth the price - buy a good cooler instead and overclock your current CPU, you'll get similar results for a third of the price.
Also, when a CPU that's actually more powerful comes out, you'll be able to keep the cooler.
Not many games make use of more than 6 physical cores - you'd get better results from a 3600(X), actually. But it's not worth the price - buy a good cooler instead and overclock your current CPU, you'll get similar results for a third of the price.
Also, when a CPU that's actually more powerful comes out, you'll be able to keep the cooler.

Solution