Looking to fix an issue with loud fans

Jan 6, 2019
I have an Alienware x51 r3 that I bought because I knew I wanted to get a pc but didn’t know where to start, and over time I have slowly upgraded parts. I’m pretty sure the only thing I’ve touched is I added more ram and upgraded Gpu to a 1060 6gb. However, especially after upgrading gpu, I’ve noticed the fans are being extra loud. I’ve had no issues with crashing or overheating, but my computer is clearly working very hard to cool down. To make a long story short, I’m looking for an achievable method to reduce the noise my fans make. I’m most likely to opt towards simplest solution. That being said, I would potentially consider taking the upgraded parts and/or any other easily removable parts and putting together another pc with what I already have, but I would need a bit of help with doing so as I am pretty novice with this whole pc assembly thing. Any help is greatly appreciate appreciated :).

Solution
You can easily buy a new case and put the old motherboard, gpu, psu, disk drives in there provided they are not any specific size of model that only fits the Alienware case
Jan 6, 2019

From what I’ve seen from my effort into looking into this, I believe that the x51 has specific parts tha t cannot be easily re-fitted as they are designed to fit that tiny case. I’m not too confident in my ability to gut my pc properly, so i was wondering if anyone knew a bit more about a method to quiet down fans or maybe a step I could take before changing cases if possible.