Looking to rig something up with spare computers.

Mar 14, 2018
Okay the reason i put graphics cards is because i have a desktop that had the graphics card stolen out of it and it was a good gaming one. Alas i am broke and have even lost my 2tb ps4. But i have a trash laptop and two netbooks and i dont know why they are messed up really but still have the desktop with everything (except graphics card) and ive got 3 different laptops that are all different, they work but they arent meant for gaming. I have to play Fortnite in lowest graphics then turn them down with custom. Just hoping there is something I could do. Dont mind wiring up an ugly monster so long as it will let me play games at even a lil better. Gonna be hooking it all up to a flatscreen anyway.

Mar 14, 2018

Is it possible? Im an electrician and am good with computer software but havent taken any apart and created any frankensteins or anything. Low on money and would really like to play fortnite smoothly. I can get all of them out and post what they are.

frakenstein or not, some things only fit if they're compatible.

unless you work at ASML or Intel and know from hardware to core coding, no.

post what you've got , fortnite doesnt take much but count on it , depending what you've got a new fortnite pc will cost 500 dollars if u have already got a nice gpu , this can be brought down to +- 300 dollars.