Looking to solve a strange problem. Any help is appreciated

nik22

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
I am trying to solve a problem that I have not figured it out yet.

There is a website call http://www.cigm.qc.ca/ (in french language).
When I enter my account from computer A (Home), and click on a link call "Matrix" (some kind of web application for real estate) it work with all the different web browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE).

When I enter my account from computer B (Office), when I click on the "Matrix" link, theres an error message like "Server time out" or "cant access server", I dont remember the exact message; and that happen on Chrome and Firefox but not on internet explorer.

Here is what I have done so far to try solving the issue (All done on computer B Office):
- Turned off antivirus and firewall.
- Reinitialized all three browser.
- Removed any web browser add-on/modules
- No use of proxy
- Scanned with malwarebytes in safemode
+ Contacted the company and they confirmed that there is no problem from their side.

The Os is Windows 7 64-bit, connecting on a router, wirelessly

Now what is so special with chrome and firefox on that computer that doesnt allow me to connect to it? Isnt it odd. I am thinking about some kind of plugin that this web application require to work. Adobe flash is install on all of them, what other plugin could it be required?

I hope someone can help me find the solution because this is quite important, there is a reason why I have to make it work on Google Chrome.

Thanks a lot