Question Looking to spend 200 Cad on a rgb mech keyboard. Which one is the quietist?

David_24

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2015
Looking to get the quietist mechanical ekeyboard with rgb. Have any suggestions? Are recent models better than older models still in production? what are the quietist switches? Mx chery quiet?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Preferred site for purchase? Are you looking at a TKL version? Recent models are a little step above the older models with refined LED's, keycaps and concurrent software support. You could look into Cherry MX Red or grey switches if silence is your preference.

David_24

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2015
Preferred site for purchase? Are you looking at a TKL version? Recent models are a little step above the older models with refined LED's, keycaps and concurrent software support. You could look into Cherry MX Red or grey switches if silence is your preference.
no ebay. amazon maybe. anywhere in canada really. I was thinking of cherry silent red or black.

this is one I found
https://www.amazon.ca/Corsair-CH-91...Y4WQA2DFV6RG&refRID=RZMZJDVEY4WQA2DFV6RG&th=1

amazon has bad selection though is there anywhere else or any other keyboards i should look into?