[SOLVED] Looking to upgrade a Gigabyte b450m ds3h to x570 with 2 nvme slots

TristanO

Reputable
Mar 14, 2016
Hey I am trying to decide on an upgrade for my motherboard so that I can have a 2nd m.2 slot other than that not much requirements just not being a compromise I want it to both look decent and be feature rich just prices vary by features so much I wanted to see people suggestions before buying one. Also a nvme you would put with the board, I have not done enough research on nvme to effectively buy a good price/perfromance/size storage kit. No os necessary. One nvme will be for os one for games.

Solution
Hey I am trying to decide on an upgrade for my motherboard so that I can have a 2nd m.2 slot other than that not much requirements just not being a compromise I want it to both look decent and be feature rich just prices vary by features so much I wanted to see people suggestions before buying one. Also a nvme you would put with the board, I have not done enough research on nvme to effectively buy a good price/perfromance/size storage kit. No os necessary. One nvme will be for os one for games.
You might want to go for a B550 chipset, most if not all b450 MBs have no support for second M.2 NVME.
You might want to go for a B550 chipset, most if not all b450 MBs have no support for second M.2 NVME.

Solution