Looking to upgrade my pc! Need suggestions

May 2, 2018
Hello,
I am from India and I am looking to upgrade my crappy pc into something I can play games on with a decent fps (say 40+). I am really broke and I have an budget of around 10k INR to 15k INR for upgrading.

Right now I have -
CPU - Intel Pentium E5700 3.0Ghz
Mobo - Asus P5G41T-M LX LGA 775
PSU - 250 watt. Unknown brand. Going to upgrade to an Corsair VS450 450 Watt or 550 Watt (whichever you guys choose :))
Ram - 4 Gb Kingston. Don't know the clock speed. Going to upgrade to this - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B005LDLUW8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2I7JFAA2H2RT
Hard Drive - Currently a 70 GB seagate. Going to upgrade to a 1/2TB HDD
No cooler.
No dedicated graphics card.
Video - Native resolution - 1024x768 4:3. I will play most games in this resolution.

Please suggest whatever upgrade necessary so that I can get 40+ FPS on games like ESO:Online, GTA V, CS:GO, etc. You know the stuff.

I am totally okay with bottlenecking as I would keep on upgrading parts in future :)
Also, I can buy from Aliexpress and Ebay as well to get stuff in lower prices.

Please note again I have a very small budget of 15k. I am done with gaming on 15 FPS but I am also pretty poor xD

P.S. - I was thinking of buying an AMD Radeon HD 7750 or 7770 to go with my intel.

Thank you.

Solution
If you care with budget, you can build enough powerful Pentium Kabylake, for example Pentium G4560. You can use stock cooler and standard but high quality motherboard. For VGA, you can use ATI Radeon 8000 series, but I strongly recommend to use NVIDIA 900 series, because using ATI it produce more heat. As all other hardware, you can use Corsair brand.
May 2, 2018
If you care with budget, you can build enough powerful Pentium Kabylake, for example Pentium G4560. You can use stock cooler and standard but high quality motherboard. For VGA, you can use ATI Radeon 8000 series, but I strongly recommend to use NVIDIA 900 series, because using ATI it produce more heat. As all other hardware, you can use Corsair brand.

Solution
May 2, 2018

You sure about that buddy? I am pretty sure a Nvidia 900 series card and a G4560 with a standard motherboard will skyrocket my budget to 20k+ XD

P.S. - Just checked. A gtx 950 (12k), a g4560 (10k), and a LGA 1151 motherboard (4k) with a PSU (4k) all cost around 30k. That will take me 4-5 months to earn, lmao.

May 2, 2018

Yeah, if it still too expensive to you, better you save it first. After that you can buy. Don't buy quickly if your computer unsure to play an unintensive games. If you buy too quickly, you maybe disappointed with your new PC. Just like me :) You can lookup my problem at my profile.

Update: For CPU, you can use Intel Pentium Gold G5600, the perfomance beats an Intel Core i3 7100. And also it's cheaper.