Question Looks like some 5600x in stock and priced decent if you're looking...

When I clicked:

MSRP: $399.97
Sale: $379.97
Your Savings: $20.00

I surely hope...or wish...that's Canadian or Australian dollars. Because in my Microcenter 5600X's are priced at AMD's MSRP of $299...of course, that's when you can find them.

The 'bundle' just makes it appear reasonable--- and maybe justifies the new MSRP.

I suppose it's better than most scalpers though.

Last edited:

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
considering the options, if you want one right now, this is the best price i have seen in stock.

you can list msrp at any number but what it is actually selling for won't be close in situations like we have right now.

you're not in the market anyway, so no need to worry about it. i was just sharing what i found in case someone was looking for one.
you're welcome :)

considering the options, if you want one right now, this is the best price i have seen in stock.

you can list msrp at any number but what it is actually selling for won't be close in situations like we have right now.

you're not in the market anyway, so no need to worry about it. i was just sharing what i found in case someone was looking for one.
you're welcome :)
Thanks...

btw....about $375 seems to be about the 'buy it now' price on ebay right now (be sure to include shipping). So that's about right ignoring the bundle.

What's kind of sad is the chip crunch isn't expected to let up until mid '21 now, for the 'low-end' of the market at least.

good luck with that. i'm not trusting anything on ebay myself, but feel free if you are so inclined.
I can agree ebay's a gamble, although I've had pretty good luck with anything I've ordered as new. Some used items were a bit sketch, however technically within the terms in the posting. I only buy used when comfortable knowing it could go south anyway.

I've always gotten my 'buy-it-now' price and got what I ordered but always look at the shipping charges to get a true picture. Some of them charge heinously for taping it up in an old box with some newspaper for packing just to post a low-low 'buy it now' price. Crazy. I'm pretty sure that will be the case with a $349 dollar 5600X.