Looks nice?!

Hi

OK next issue. Windowss XP Workstations with 2000 Server.

I have setup one user account perfectly and when you log on it changes to
the correct desktop background and silver colour scheme etc.

But how can I replicate these looks for all new users that I add?

TIA
Oli

On Fri, 21 May 2004 10:10:22 +0000 (UTC), "Oli" <oli@NOSPAMoliwoods.co.uk>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>OK next issue. Windowss XP Workstations with 2000 Server.
>
>I have setup one user account perfectly and when you log on it changes to
>the correct desktop background and silver colour scheme etc.
>
>But how can I replicate these looks for all new users that I add?
>
>TIA
>Oli

The process for WinXP is similar to http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=305709

Jerold Schulman