[SOLVED] Loop order suggestions.

fbm211

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2008
Today I am going to add a EVGA 2080 Hydro Copper to my loop. Finally got all the parts need and just want to get the loop right. I know it doesn't really matter according to the experts but any way.... I added a 240 RAD from an old H220 I had sitting around and mounted it to the back of HAF X using Radbox kit. Already have a Alphacool ST360 in top with 3 Noctua NF-F12 PWMs. Going to use the Swiftech 8 way fan thing to hook up the 5 fans. (The H220 RAD has 2 PWM Helix fans) CPU is a i73770K OCe'd to 4.7ghz.

So should I go from pump (Aquastream XT) to CPU > GPU > 240 RAD > 360 RAD > RES. ?
Or Pump to CPU > 240 RAD > GPU > 360 RAD > RES. ?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Lutfij

Titan
If you read the watercooling sticky, you'll quickly learn that loop order doesn't matter. So long as the liquid is flowing to a radiator and to a heatsource via the aid of a water pump, you're good to go.

Lutfij

Titan
If you read the watercooling sticky, you'll quickly learn that loop order doesn't matter. So long as the liquid is flowing to a radiator and to a heatsource via the aid of a water pump, you're good to go.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS