• PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850 ATX23
  • MEMORY: SSD 500GB 2.3/3.4G 970 EVO PLUS M.2
  • MEMORY: SSD 1TB 2.5/3.4G 970 EVO PLUS M.2
  • RAM: D416GB 3200-16 Vengeance LPX, 2x 8
  • GPU: GiBy11GB D6 RTX 2080 Ti Waterforce WB
  • MOBO: GiBy Z390 AORUS MASTER
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K
And a new USB of windows 10.
And custom watercooling made with soft tubing. Everything went pretty smooth.

The problem:
The first start after I turned the PSU on, the PC starts up with the fans at full speed it does that for like 15 sec then restart, MOBO code A0, then it restarts itsself, and then everything seems to work, it boots on. I needed to upgrade the bios from F7 to F8, because everytime the pc got on a "dotting loading" it would get stuck and fans would turn up a bit more, after updating the bios I could install windows. The next day everything happen again, so 15 sec with fans full speed mobo code A0, then restarts, everything seems normal with code b2 get stuck on Aorus logo with loading dots, fans turns up a bit more and there it goes, I restart and pressed F12 selected the first M2 SSD where W10 was installed, and then it booted up, once I'm in the startscreen of W10 I don't have any problems. The watecooling and 2 rads keeps the temp verry low and I don't see any problems while gaming.

What I've already tried:
Switching everything off and on, multiple times. Switching the RAM with the correct places, only using 1. CPU connect 4 pin from the left 4 to the other 4 on the motherboard. Connecting my "array of fans (7)" to the CPU fan pin. Updating bios.

I can make a video with the problem if needed. Sorry for my bad English, I just want to fix these issues .. :(

EDIT: Is there any logging I can turn on to see what is going on? Is that something that could help?

Last edited:
Solution
I found the solution, the bootorder was like this :
NVME 500 GB
NVME 1T
Windows boot manager

For some reason putting the windows boot manager first fixed it.
Jul 23, 2019
You have BIOS version F9 ready for updating. I'd advise on manually updating the BIOS using a pen drive(which is FAT32 formatted.

Also, might be a good idea to see if the system, when breadboarded does the same thing. Often times a waterblock installation can cause a grounding issue.
Thank you for your response. If I'm not mistaken I did update it to the last version available. If a pen drive = usb, then yeah thats the way I did it. The mobo was originally on F7. What is breadborded? If u mean that things u put on the psu to test if the watercooling is leaking whitout powering on the rest of the pc, yeah donne it and it works.

Jul 23, 2019
I found the solution, the bootorder was like this :
NVME 500 GB
NVME 1T
Windows boot manager

For some reason putting the windows boot manager first fixed it.

Solution