[SOLVED] Loose Power Connector

Adam1998

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2015
The power cable going into my PSU from the socket has a slightly loose connector. However, I must note that the cable is not loose itself, it's soldily in and a gentle wiggle does nothing. However, the whole connecting segment itself seems to have a ver minor give under a little bit of pressure. Should this be something I should concerned about? I've had no power issues or restarts

Solution
The power cable going into my PSU from the socket has a slightly loose connector. However, I must note that the cable is not loose itself, it's soldily in and a gentle wiggle does nothing. However, the whole connecting segment itself seems to have a ver minor give under a little bit of pressure. Should this be something I should concerned about? I've had no power issues or restarts
I would leave it alone. I think it's probably fine. The socket itself is probably a little loose in the enclosure.
I would leave it alone. I think it's probably fine. The socket itself is probably a little loose in the enclosure.

Solution