Question Loose radiator?

May 15, 2019
So I recently purchased an i9 9900K intel processor and a h115i RGB Platinum AIO liquid cooler. And I’m using an asus prime z370 motherboard with a NZXT H500 case.... Soooo I couldn’t get the front panel off and there was almost no room for the radiator at all, and wasn’t able to screw but it seemed to fit snug and doesn’t seem to have much wiggle room. Is this okay? And or what problems could result from having a loose or unsecured radiator ?

tylerd120

Prominent
Mar 25, 2018
I am familiar with that case, a tray should be able to be removed from the inside, where you can mount the radiator before reinsurting it into the case. For more info, there should be some info in the manual.

May 15, 2019
I am familiar with that case, a tray should be able to be removed from the inside, where you can mount the radiator before reinsurting it into the case. For more info, there should be some info in the manual.
Yes I removed the tray last night but the only way to screw the radiator onto the tray left a gap of about a half inch between the radiator and the tray and then the screws weren't long enough to fill it in. On the backside of the tray it seemed to fit against it with no extra space but the radiator and fans wouldn't fit in the front panel so that didn't make any sense. Is it possible that the tray itself was initially screwed in backwards?