[SOLVED] Loosing wifi connection

Tikvesa

Prominent
Nov 15, 2019
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad enligsh and sorry if I posted this topic in a wrong section im new on forum and i dont know where is everything.
So today i got my new PC i installed windows and drivers for wifi adapter, motherboard and GPU. Before everything i saw that my pc is losing connection often.
When i started to look more deeply into it i found out that connection works minute or two after boot and then stops and displays that my connection doesnt have internet but its working on every other device and it worked on my past PC. When i try to connect again it says that i cant connect to this network. I tried to reinstall drivers multiple times and even troubleshooted connection(From troubleshoot i got 2 fixes, first is something about setting default gateway and the second one is something about IP). Troubleshoot fixed it for minute or two and then same stuff. Im using D-links DWA172 adapter. Any help?

Hi, first of all sorry for my bad enligsh and sorry if I posted this topic in a wrong section im new on forum and i dont know where is everything.
So today i got my new PC i installed windows and drivers for wifi adapter, motherboard and GPU. Before everything i saw that my pc is losing connection often.
When i started to look more deeply into it i found out that connection works minute or two after boot and then stops and displays that my connection doesnt have internet but its working on every other device and it worked on my past PC. When i try to connect again it says that i cant connect to this network. I tried to reinstall drivers multiple times and even troubleshooted connection(From troubleshoot i got 2 fixes, first is something about setting default gateway and the second one is something about IP). Troubleshoot fixed it for minute or two and then same stuff. Im using D-links DWA172 adapter. Any help?
sounds like a failing wifi adapter

The problem may be location oriented.
If so...I had an issue where...exactly what you are talking about happened with the wifi dongle in the USB port at the back of the machine....but when I extended the USB port and put the dongle up near the ceiling the problem went away.

Reactions: white.a.drew

Tikvesa

Prominent
Nov 15, 2019
The problem may be location oriented.
If so...I had an issue where...exactly what you are talking about happened with the wifi dongle in the USB port at the back of the machine....but when I extended the USB port and put the dongle up near the ceiling the problem went away.
No luck i tried connecting to diffrent network and its working fine

Tikvesa

Prominent
Nov 15, 2019
Its working normaly when PC is idling but when i try to open online games or go to any site its droping down speed and later disconnecting me from network, when i try to trubleshoot it just says that default gateway has been set and its working again for 2 minutes.

TRENDING THREADS