Question Losing connection with online games with friends

Feb 23, 2021
Hi everyone! I am currently having issues connecting to any online games through steam. I have tried
-Deep Rock Galactic
-Raft
-Grim Dawn
-Valheim
-Borderlands 3
-Total Warhammer 2

When I try to connect to any of these games, they will run for a couple of seconds. After running for a short amount of time, I will be kicked out of my friend's game, or they will be kicked out of mine for losing connection. I know it is an issue on my end because all of my friends can play together. I am also able to run online games like hearthstone and league with my friends. I have tried to see if it could be a network issue and have used two separate networks, both having the same issue. Any help will be appreciated!!!

Hi everyone! I am currently having issues connecting to any online games through steam. I have tried
-Deep Rock Galactic
-Raft
-Grim Dawn
-Valheim
-Borderlands 3
-Total Warhammer 2

When I try to connect to any of these games, they will run for a couple of seconds. After running for a short amount of time, I will be kicked out of my friend's game, or they will be kicked out of mine for losing connection. I know it is an issue on my end because all of my friends can play together. I am also able to run online games like hearthstone and league with my friends. I have tried to see if it could be a network issue and have used two separate networks, both having the same issue. Any help will be appreciated!!!
So whats your anti virus?