Losing internet Connection While playing any game For only 1 minisecond

Sep 7, 2018
Alright so im just playing arma 3 or im playing gmod here and their Maybe a little old school runescape And i lose my internet connection Sometimes its for 1-2-3 seconds But whenever i play arma It just says *losing connection* With the little losing connection symbol on the right I look back and my internet connection is at full bars... Full bars! it dosent even look like it loses internet connection i just disconnect from games for *losing internet connection* Or sometimes it says whenever i search on the internet *couldnt connect to the internet* or whatever the little dinosaur appears saying cant connect to the internet Yet i look at my wifi and its yet again at full bars.... This has been happening for quite some time With my wifi connection I just dont know what to do And sometimes It looks like it takes forever just to search for something like about 20 seconds just to go to youtube. If their is any help itll be well appreciated Im also kinda far from my router By what i mean by that im upstairs and the router is down stairs about Im also using cox communication.

Internet connection Model is:Intel(R)Dual band Wireless-AC 3168

Solution
Remember that internet communication is a 2 way deal. Think of it this way ...

You are in a crowded auditorium and there is a guy on stage with a microphone and you can hear him well (full bars). Now you want to tell him something, but he can't hear you as well because you are one little voice in sea of others. This is actually more common than people think. For one, most devices use lower power to send than your router. Also, devices don't always have the same antenna quality as your router.

Now imagine your in the auditorium and there is a guy on stage with a microphone, but there is another guy banging on a drum set. Yes, you can hear the guy (full bars) but he is hard to understand because of all the other noise...
Remember that internet communication is a 2 way deal. Think of it this way ...

You are in a crowded auditorium and there is a guy on stage with a microphone and you can hear him well (full bars). Now you want to tell him something, but he can't hear you as well because you are one little voice in sea of others. This is actually more common than people think. For one, most devices use lower power to send than your router. Also, devices don't always have the same antenna quality as your router.

Now imagine your in the auditorium and there is a guy on stage with a microphone, but there is another guy banging on a drum set. Yes, you can hear the guy (full bars) but he is hard to understand because of all the other noise (interference). With WiFi, this interference can come from other devices like microwave ovens, cordless phones, even some brands of LED lights.

So, full bars does not always equate to a good connection.

What can you do? 1. Use Ethernet ... ok, if it was that easy you would have already. 2. Limit interference. Look for correlations ... my connection is worse when the TV is on, or this light, or someone is cook with microwave, etc. Turn off stuff that is normally on. 3. Your router can operate on number of different "channels" (frequency ranges). Try a different one. 4. Limit the distance between the router and the adapter. Move the router. If you have a USB adapter, dont stick in the back. Use a USB extension cable to position it better.

These are just a couple idea. We have not even talked about the possibility that your WiFi is fine and your ISP connection is flaky. You should test that too.

Solution