Question Losing video input at random times with no pattern

Aug 27, 2020
My PC Specs:
-AS Rock B450 Gaming K4
-AMD Ryzen 5 3600
-8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX
-Geforce GTX 1050ti 4GB (swapped for a GTX 670 Windofrce currently)
-Corsair TX650M PSU
-1 TB WD Blue HDD

Hey all, I really need some help, over the past week I've been losing video input while doing anything on my PC, it started with just happening in games intermittently, but in the last 2 days has now started happening whenever I'm doing anything or nothing on my desktop

So let me go a bit more into detail, I downloaded Borderlands 3 a week ago, it started happening with that but I assumed it was a bug with the game, as the week went on it started happening in Destiny 2 as well, I should also note that certain times it crashed in both games, my monitor would flash and a different color blank screen would come up (pink, dark green, black, gray, yellow) however I can still hear Spotify, and discord but game audio would cut out, also if i stay on the blank screen for around 30 secs to a minute, I can hear Windows make a noise like something was just plugged in, the only way i can get out of it is to hard power down my PC. Last night I swapped out my 1050to for my old GTX 670 to see if the problem would occur and it did.

So far I've reinstalled drivers, changed PCIE ports for my GPU, changed GPU's, and reseated RAM.

Any and all help/advice is appreciated!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS