Lost Address Bar History

Can anyone tell me where (file name, etc) the history entries from the
Internet Express address bar are stored? I'm having a problem with my ISP
and have to re-logon periodically after which the history file is apparantly
reset - nothing shows when clicked. The odd part about it is the web sites
are in a file because file completion will give me them after I look up the
various sites and retype them.

I'm using XP-Professional and Internet Explorer 6 with all updates.

Tom Clydesdale wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where (file name, etc) the history entries from the
> Internet Express address bar are stored? I'm having a problem with my ISP
> and have to re-logon periodically after which the history file is apparantly
> reset - nothing shows when clicked. The odd part about it is the web sites
> are in a file because file completion will give me them after I look up the
> various sites and retype them.
>
> I'm using XP-Professional and Internet Explorer 6 with all updates.

did you check the Internet options in IE.

Tools - Internet Options -> and make sure the Days to keep pages in
History is set high.

and also check the settings for the Temporary Internet Files and move
the disk space to the right more.