Lost Admin Password

Bob

Are there any hacks I can use to retrieve or change a lost admin
password for a stand alone win2K server? I can still log on as a
power user, but admin is lost. If I have to re-install win2k I could
use some hints on doing that without losing the current configuration
for things like IIS.

Thanks,

I forgot my Windows logon password and can't log in. How do I reset it?
http://securityadmin.info/faq.htm#password

--
Laura E. Hunter - MCSE, MCT, MVP