Lost control on Default Domain Controller GPO

Hi,
One of my company team domain administrator was playing
around with the Default Domain Controller GPO trying to
restrict access to the GPO, and now every time I access
the GPO in the Active Directory Users and Computers I get
this error message:

YOU ONLY HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THE CURRENT SECURITY
INFORMATION ON DEFAULT DOMAIN CONTROLLERS POLICY. I can
not edit, neither take control...

I do not have a backup of my Active Directory so I can not
restore my previous setting. Any suggestions would be VERY
helpful.

Please HEEEELP!
Thanks

Well..
I got the answer by myself!
The OWNER of the GPO was the DOMAIN CONTROLLERS group
while the administrator had nothing. I had to add the
administrator account into the DOMAIN CONTROLLERS group,
logoff then logon, take the ownership and full control,
then remove the administrator from the Domain COntrollers
group!

:)