[SOLVED] Lost Ethernet and Wireless Connections

Feb 12, 2020
I have a Toshiba Satellite L775-17H discontinued laptop I have just restarted and found it cannot connect to the internet by either wireless or ethernet cable.

Do I just download the drivers from Intel and manually install them?

I've jumped to the drivers features, just because I think the owner somehow deleted them and dumped the laptop on me.

Solution
check Device Manager for errors.

also yes, download the latest correct drivers for this device and try them. even if it's discontinued, there should still be a manufacturer product support page with available downloads.
Feb 12, 2020
check Device Manager for errors.

also yes, download the latest correct drivers for this device and try them. even if it's discontinued, there should still be a manufacturer product support page with available downloads.

Dear JBG (if you don't mind)

Thank you.
I thought as much, and in the device manager, there are a list of devices missing.

I have downloaded from Intel to my USB: WiFi ProSet64, PROWin64Legacy and IntelPent In/Out BIOS for Win7

I believe, once I can get the internet, then access to the other drivers will be open to me.

Thank you again J

your board and other hardware will need specific drivers based on the manufacturer and model. new generic drivers are likely not to help you.
you would need to get to the Toshiba "Satellite L775-17H" support page and download from there.
if you can get to Intel.com to download, why not Toshiba.com?