Lost interest in computer field?

Tikli

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2012
I was a passionate gamer and loved computers and was always ready to check out new stuff on the market, creating unrealistically expensive builds, playing games for hours and loved to program at school. However, since 12th grade started, I lost interest in gaming and worked more on physics, chemistry and mathematics. I always wanted to pursue the job of a programmer when i was young but now I dont like it anymore. I have to make a career choice now. Do i leave computers ?

Solution
I would say, go with what you're most into, keeping an eye on possible career paths (though don't let those dictate to you...)

Having a background in computers / computer science /programming etc is a MASSIVE bonus in any career these days, so you're on track to do well, I would say :)

... and it'll always be something you can fall back on if need be as well

snowctrl

Distinguished
I would say, go with what you're most into, keeping an eye on possible career paths (though don't let those dictate to you...)

Having a background in computers / computer science /programming etc is a MASSIVE bonus in any career these days, so you're on track to do well, I would say :)

... and it'll always be something you can fall back on if need be as well

Solution

TRENDING THREADS