Commendable
Nov 28, 2018
My build so far is this:
Asus TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WI-FI
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro AMD DDR4 3200 16GB 2x8GB CL16
Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 1TB SATA3
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050Ti OC 4GB GDDR5

Any recommendations for a PSU? I'm guessing 650W would be enough. Looking for something not very noisy. Any suggestions about the rest of the build are welcome since I'm a little lost with all this.

Solution
My budget is around 600€ (since I already bought de GPU last year for my old PC) and I'm from Spain.
Assuming you already have a case, since you didn't mention it...

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor | €213.40 @ LIFE Informatica
Motherboard | MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard | €115.72 @ PC Componentes
Memory | Crucial Ballistix RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory | €99.21 @ Amazon Espana
Storage | SanDisk SSD PLUS 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | €95.21 @ Electronicamente
Video Card | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card | Purchased...
My budget is around 600€ (since I already bought de GPU last year for my old PC) and I'm from Spain.

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
Motherboard | MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard | €115.72 @ PC Componentes
Memory | Crucial Ballistix RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory | €99.21 @ Amazon Espana
Storage | SanDisk SSD PLUS 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | €95.21 @ Electronicamente
Video Card | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card | Purchased For €0.00
Power Supply | Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply | €81.21 @ LIFE Informatica
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | €604.75
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-01-23 17:25 CET+0100 |

Solution

josevd

Commendable
Nov 28, 2018

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
Video Card | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card | Purchased For €0.00
Power Supply | Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply | €81.21 @ LIFE Informatica
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | €604.75
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-01-23 17:25 CET+0100 |
Yeah, my case is the Nfortec Lynx Black. Thanks for the suggestion in the PSU!

For 10 bucks more, the TXM is a better choice...

eah, my case is the Nfortec Lynx Black. Thanks for the suggestion in the PSU!
Welcome...cheers

For 10 bucks more, the TXM is a better choice...
Ahh.. Tier list, not something that I like to use. There is a reason why Jonnyguru hates it. Why is the TX-M a better choice for $10 more, just because it's higher on the tier list? The Kolink is full bridge vs TX-M which is half bridge. The TX-M has Japanese capacitors and the kolink has Taiwanese ones. One might be better than the other but it's not like one is superior just because the tier list says so.

bignastyid

Titan
AFAIK, jonnyguru, Luke and jullar creted the Tier list together. If you check the thread, he is one of the top contributors.
If you look at the list on Toms there is a credit section at the end
"Luke Savenije, DatTestBench, Stefan Payne, GreatMasterAden, Juular, Elisis, Maurice, boghubodaghi, daris.alfafa, Undah0vah "

AFAIK, jonnyguru, Luke and jullar creted the Tier list together. If you check the thread, he is one of the top contributors. Also that Kolink PSU has issues with load regulation, ripple and OCP triggering. And, its showing unavailable anyway.
That's definitely not true, Jonnyguru isn't related to the list whatsoever. If you read the Jonnyguru forum, you'd know what he feels about the tier list. As for the kolink, yes it does have load regulation results that isn't too good, but to be fair it is only on the minor rails and matters less in real world scenario. Ripple on the TX-M isn't special either. OCP triggering is OK as long as the triggering points are within ATX specs.

We can argue about this all day all night long, but I think we are not going anywhere. I'll just stop right here. Sorry for bothering you.

Reactions: Hellfire13

TRENDING THREADS