Lost Messenger Link

JamesJ

Guess there's no takers on this. I formatted my hard drive and I
reinstalled xp and got it back.

James

"JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
> How do I get back the shortcut to Messenger? I deleted
> it inadvertently.
>
> James

zulu

You reinstalled XP just to get a shortcut back?
That must be the original sledgehammer to crack a walnut!
:)

> Guess there's no takers on this. I formatted my hard drive and I
> reinstalled xp and got it back.
>
> James
>
> "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
>> How do I get back the shortcut to Messenger? I deleted
>> it inadvertently.
>>
>> James

JamesJ

I'm just being sarcastic, please!

"zulu" <nothere@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> You reinstalled XP just to get a shortcut back?
> That must be the original sledgehammer to crack a walnut!
> :)
>

> "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
>> Guess there's no takers on this. I formatted my hard drive and I
>> reinstalled xp and got it back.
>>
>> James
>>
>> "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
>>> How do I get back the shortcut to Messenger? I deleted
>>> it inadvertently.
>>>
>>> James

Hi James,

Create a shorcut with the following command lines:

For Windows Messenger:
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

For MSN Messenegr:
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message news:%23p9h2tH1EHA.2856@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> How do I get back the shortcut to Messenger? I deleted
> it inadvertently.
>
> James

JamesJ

It wasn't far from the truth. I did format my hard drive a couple days
ago but that was for something I screwed up.

James

"zulu" <nothere@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> You reinstalled XP just to get a shortcut back?
> That must be the original sledgehammer to crack a walnut!
> :)
>

> "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
>> Guess there's no takers on this. I formatted my hard drive and I
>> reinstalled xp and got it back.
>>
>> James
>>
>> "JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
>>> How do I get back the shortcut to Messenger? I deleted
>>> it inadvertently.
>>>
>>> James

zulu

I should have realised that, I guess! :)