lost outlook express email during XP upgrade....

I did a upgrade from Win98 to WinXP pro. When it was
done and I logged in as administrator I could not find my
old email boxes. I believed they should be out on the PC
somewhere. Anyone have any ideas as to where they could
be??

Hi,

Happens sometimes, see:

OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After You
Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313055

--
Best of Luck,