I loaded Win xp sp2 yesterday and today I have no sound.

Please advise.
Thanks.

JHI wrote:

> I loaded Win xp sp2 yesterday and today I have no sound.

Then you need to install the sound drivers for your sound card.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

All the drivers seem to be loaded. I see that "Multimedia" does not appear
in the control panel. Also I can't place the volume control in the task
bar.
Thanks.