Lot of noise coming out budget gaming pc

May 16, 2018
Hey guys,

I just got in the world of PC building. I bought an old rig and upgraded it a bit for a budget gaming PC.

AMD X4 965 Black Edition
Mobo is MSI 870a-G54
6GB ram
added a GTX750ti to it
SSD
600w power supply
Cooler Master fan

Now the problem is that my PC makes a lot of noise while playing games. Does anyone know how to fix it?

General tips on upgrading my PC are always welcome too!

Thanks guys,

Daniel

Solution
the issue you have is old weak cpu and an old weak gpu. the newer games now are hard even on the top end parts. all you can do is turn down the video size to like 800 by 600 see if the gpu and cpu load is lessened. if the case has only one fan you can try and keep the sides off see if it helps keep the parts cool or have a fan blow into the case. you would have spent your money better if you got a entry level ryzen or a intel g cpu/. and a 1050 gpu.
the issue you have is old weak cpu and an old weak gpu. the newer games now are hard even on the top end parts. all you can do is turn down the video size to like 800 by 600 see if the gpu and cpu load is lessened. if the case has only one fan you can try and keep the sides off see if it helps keep the parts cool or have a fan blow into the case. you would have spent your money better if you got a entry level ryzen or a intel g cpu/. and a 1050 gpu.

Solution