Question Loud and weird noise, doesn't seem to come from usual suspects ?

Jan 17, 2021
Youtube Link to hear and see.

Hi everyone,
I built a new PC about two weeks ago and out of nowhere, two days ago, it started making this sound. The computer has been started an hour before and while I was working it just began to do this.

What I did:
  • Stopped all my fans, grouped and individually; sound remains the same with same frequency seems like.
  • Put all my fans at max speed, grouped and individually; sound remains the same with same frequency seems like.
  • Stopped my AIO Pump; sound remains the same with same frequency seems like.
  • Put my AIO Pump at max speed; sound remains the same with same frequency seems like.
  • Checked if any material was touching any of the fans; nope.
  • Unmounted the radiator to see if any of the FAN/RGB cables just behind were touching its fans; doesn't seem like it.
  • Set a pretty standard custom fan curve in my BIOS for the AIO Pump, Chassis fans, and MSI Afterburner for the GPU: didn't solve anything.
I just find it strange that the PC does work like it did before; I didn't lose any performance. In fact with setting my fan curves it seems like now the PC is keeping colder temperatures which is nice.

I'm really trying (as this post proves) not to disassemble the PC and reassemble it, so if anyone has any idea what this is caused by it'd be super cool to get some help.

Here's my specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F
GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA 1660 SUPER OC GAMING (Triple fan)
RAM: G.SKILLZ TridentZ (2 x 16G) 3200
PSU: EVGA 850 B5
AIO Pump: CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L
Fans: CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120
NVME: WD BLACK M.2 2280
SSD: WD Blue 2.5"
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mid-Tower