Question Loud noises when gaming on my pc

Apr 16, 2019
i just bought my pc yesterday and when i play i get rly rly noisy sound it's not from gpu cuz i opened case and didn't hear anything coming from gpu or cpu ? am sure this isn't normal any help ? is psu or case fans faulty should i return any parts ? here's a link for the noise recorded
View: https://youtu.be/iR3FapOLjiM

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS. Is there, for example, a hard drive installed?

Finding the location/source of the sound is key.

You can use a 12" cardboard or paper tube to help locate the source of the sound. Put one end to your year and point the other towards the inside of the case. Carefully scan the insides (keep the tube out of the case) to find where the noise is loudest. Check fans and HDDs.

Also inspect all fans and wires. Ensure that there are not any bits and pieces of paper, styrofoam, etc. inside one of the fans and scrapping. Or even a wire touching somewhere and being scraped. Look for loose screws or anything that may be moving/vibrating.

Again the noise source is what must be found.

Apr 16, 2019
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS. Is there, for example, a hard drive installed?

Finding the location/source of the sound is key.

You can use a 12" cardboard or paper tube to help locate the source of the sound. Put one end to your year and point the other towards the inside of the case. Carefully scan the insides (keep the tube out of the case) to find where the noise is loudest. Check fans and HDDs.

Also inspect all fans and wires. Ensure that there are not any bits and pieces of paper, styrofoam, etc. inside one of the fans and scrapping. Or even a wire touching somewhere and being scraped. Look for loose screws or anything that may be moving/vibrating.

Again the noise source is what must be found.
the noise source is the HDD although it's health is 100% i experience freezes and atutters when pc freeze noise stops completly but all fans are still wotking without producing sound what may cause such issue

Ralston18

Titan
Health may be okay but I would be very wary....

Did you use the applicable HDD manufacturer's diagnostic software to check the HDD?

If the HDD is having problems anything you do may cause data loss.

Ensure that the data is indeed backed up in at least two locations and verified readable.

Then run the manufacturer's diagnostic software to check the drive health.

Plus take a look at the drive's physical installation. Look for any looseness that may be permitting the drive to vibrate/rattle in some manner. Or some cable or other component touching the drive and likewise causing noise/vibration.